Colorado Shooting: James Holmes, Theater Shooting Suspect, Was Brilliant Science Student
James Eagen Holmes came from a well-tended San Diego enclave of two-story homes with red-tiled roofs. The son of a nurse, Arlene, and a software company manager, Robert, James Holmes was a brilliant science scholar in college.
Holmes graduated with highest honors in spring 2010 with a neuroscience degree from the University of California, Riverside. Holmes enrolled last year in a neuroscience Ph.D. program at the University of Colorado-Denver. In academic achievement, “he was at the top of the top,” recalled Riverside Chancellor Timothy P. White.
Question: Why do you think this well-educated student committed this awful crime?
- antiquatedeyes likes this
- hipster-womens-fashion likes this
- milesofliesbehind reblogged this from schoolit
- necnill reblogged this from schoolit and added:
- that-guy-called-scott answered: Its confusing but I think its due to obsession and a crazed mind, A knock to the head is a good way to put it
- schoolit posted this